Welcome to Westchester Golf Course
We ask all of our customers to work with us to follow the guidelines listed below so that we can continue to keep the golf course open and provide a safe environment for everyone. Thank you for your patience and understanding during these difficult times.
- Proper Social Distancing at all times on the property. At least 6 feet of distancing must be maintained from all individuals at all times NO EXCEPTIONS. We will have additional rangers enforcing these measures out on the golf course, any individuals not practicing proper social distancing will be asked to leave the course immediately without refund.
- Thorough golf cart sanitation – In addition to our current sanitation measures regarding golf carts we will be adding additional staffing to ensure that each and every golf cart is completely cleaned and sanitized per Franklin County Public Health Department regulations after each use.
- The golf cups have been modified to allow the golf ball to easily be retrieved without touching any contact surfaces. NO TOUCHING OR REMOVING OF THE FLAGSTICK IS ALLOWED.
- All bunker rakes and ball washers have been removed from the course.
- PRE-PAID Tee Times are available and strongly encouraged through both our website and over the phone at (614) 834 4653.
The par-72 course at Westchester Golf Course is one you'll always remember. We opened for play 1997 and have provided a memorable golf experience for our players ever since. The course was designed by Dr. Michael Hurdzan, ASGCA, and features a course rating of 73.6 and a slope rating of 128 from our championship tees.